Information So You Can Enjoy & Feel Safe During Your Vacation
Dear visitors, partners and friends,
Dear visitors, partners and friends,
We would like to thank you for your interest and the support you have showed since the COVID-19 outbreak!
We decided to open for this summer, on July 1. Until today, we are pleased to inform you that no case has been reported in Amorgos.
The unprecedented situation with the COVID-19 outbreak requires from all of us to follow the instructions, to adopt a more cautious attitude and to adapt to the new conditions as soon as possible having as top priority the safety of our visitors and our staff. To that end, we are attending seminars and we are following the instructions of the Greek National Public Health Organization www.eody.gov.gr in the best possible way so that you feel safe and happy, during your stay with us. In that effort, it will be useful to have your support and cooperation.
We have created a new section on our website, in order to keep you informed about the constant developments in Greece for the spread of COVID-19 as well as the actions that we will follow.
The announcement of the special health protocols by the competent authorities set the framework within which the enterprises in the hospitability sector will operate. In that context we would like to inform you:
- The check-in and check-out hours are set at 11.00 am and 15.00 pm respectively.
- The transfer to and from the ports of Katapola and Aegiali will be your own responsibility. To facilitate this, we will provide you 3 days before the arrival contact details of the cooperating taxis or the contact details of rent car offices.
- Common areas will be cleaned with increased frequency and with special emphasis on the surfaces that are often used/touched.
- The cleaning of the apartments and of the stone studios as well as the clothing change will be executed at your request and strictly not often than 2 days.
- The cleaning of the apartments and the rooms after the departure of visitors will be done by means and ways proposed by the new health measures (steam and special disinfectants) especially when the room cannot be kept empty one day before the next arrival.
- Our cleaning staff will work with the necessary equipment (disposable masks-gloves-aprons and shoe covers).
- All the electrical devices are removed. Upon your request, they will be reinstalled again.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed in the common areas.
- In order to limit the check-in time and keep the contact as minimum as possible, please provide us well in advance all the documents and forms (e.g. reservation forms, personal data declarations) we will provide you completed, legible and understandable.
- In order to limit the check-out time, please do not await the settlement of all the necessary details till the last moment.
- During your staying, please keep distance of 2 meters when you speak to the personnel or to another guests. Please try to follow all the appropriate hygiene rules (e.g. wash your hands often and well, do not touch the sensitive points of your face such as mouth, nose, eyes etc.)
- All the interactions with the reception will be contacted in an open space outside the reception area.
- Entrance is allowed strictly only to our guests, the partners and the personnel of Levrossos Beach apartments.
Following the safety rules of the competent authorities and having in mind the principles of Greek hospitality, Levrossos Beach apartments team assures you that it will do its best, even with these conditions, our guests to have a quiet, comfortable and pleasant staying during their vacation! In that context, we would like to ask for your cooperation and your understanding so that the prescribed measures are implemented.
We remain at your disposal should you need further clarifications!
With many thanks and kind regards,
The Levrossos Beach Apartments team